Listen to her story and how a sprinkler system could have changed everything….
CLICK THIS LINK AND CHECK OUT THIS STORY IN N.C. https://www.thecoastlandtimes.com/2018/08/30/spa-koru-in-avon-closes-after-fire/
The Dunn Chamber of Commerce recently named Carolina Fire Protection Inc. as a Business of the Week. Read Facebook post here. View video here.
We recently celebrated our 15th year in business and would like to express our sincere appreciation to our customers for their faithful support and our employees for dedicated service to our company. We have come a long way in 15 years and it has been due to our fantastic customers whose loyalty and commitment to our … MORE
Irving, TX – Sprinkler system contains fire in shopping mall electronics store; No injuries reported
A two-alarm fire has been extinguished at an electronics store inside Irving Mall, officials say. The fire was first reported at about 9:17 p.m. inside a room at Express Electronics. Heavy smoke was reported inside the mall, and fire crews evacuated customers and employees. The mall’s sprinkler system kicked in, and by 10:20 p.m. the … MORE
A fire at Concord Mills Wednesday morning caused the mall to evacuate employees and shoppers for a brief time. Officials say the fire began inside an exhaust fan in the bathroom of the FYE store around 9:15 a.m. Concord Fire Chief Ray Allen says the sprinkler system kicked on and was able to help put … MORE